Friday, July 31, 2009

The learning place

This site i know to be of use not only for those teaching now, but also for those of us a uni. I found some great info for an assignment last term for managing diversity. At the time it was a fluke find and now that I have been formal shown it will most definitely show up in my reference page again. It's a big site so I wouldn't be surprised if you get lost :)

This photo is courtesy of Flickr, good site for storing and sharing photos, videos and finding images too.Flickr has it's own visual coded copywrit system which lets you know what you are able to do or take from that page on it's site. The copywrite laws are applicable to all internet use and basically only 10 percent of information on a site is allowed to be duplicated/used, and any thing broadcast or for the pulic has no limitation. That's my understanding so far...

2 comments:

  1. The learning place is a great resource but like you said it is big and full of information it will take some time before I am confident in finding what i am looking for quickly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure if there is some sort of navigation apart from the search tab and if every thing is password protected. I came across info from a google search and was in no password at all ???? Good ol google search.

    ReplyDelete